Come work with us!
Location: Manildra USA Headquarters, Leawood, KS
Reporting to: Director of Operations
Job Category: Supply Chain
Position Type: Full Time
Travel Required: Occasional
Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking an organized and reliable logistics coordinator to assist in supply chain operations. The expectations of this position are to manage warehousing, transportation, and customs tasks. You will have daily interactions with the customer service and customs team to ensure timely deliveries and arrivals. It’s imperative that the applicant work well in a team atmosphere.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and tracking shipments
- Managing inventories
- Investigate customer corrective action requests
- Negotiate pricing with warehouses and carriers
- Train with customs staff to assist in timely clearance
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Logistics or Supply chain background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to fit in with a fast-paced and fun atmosphere
- Competent with time management, deadlines, and simultaneous tasks
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
Manildra Group USA is a family-owned milling business that facilitates the manufacture, sale and distribution of wheat gluten and starches throughout the baking, pet food and various other industries. We offer employer paid health care, matching 401K and generous starting PTO.
Please contact David Stutz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-362-0777